- hey, for my GCSE final project i have to make a board game with a 3d aspect. It has to educate people about environmental issues. I thought about making a dolls house and then doing chores to earn points such as insulating the loft. I also thought about doing something about recycling. PLEASE HELP im running out of ideas.
Answer by Kate D
I like your “doll’s house” idea! You might even be able to make it out of recycled materials!
- I saw this posted on an answer. What is the nervous game? Supposedly two boys are supposed to play it?? What is it and how does it work?
Answer by UkIndieBoy
A game where one person puts their hand on different parts of anothers persons body-starting at their head and moving down the rest of their body- asking “are you nervous”. You stop when the other person says yes. If you get lucky they’ll never get nervous and you’ll have much more fun.
- what is the best game ever
Answer by hollabak_at_me
[[[ Tom And Jerry ]]]
- As everyone’s favorite mouse Jerry, stir-up trouble in the classic game of cat-n-mouse
- Explore inside and outside of the house, featuring surroundings from the favorite cartoon series
- Dodge traps to avoid being captured, as you stir up some trouble for the house and your friendly foe
- Touch-screen activated quick time events allows players to use lightning quick reflexes to cleverly avoid Tom and create general mayhem sure to get Tom kicked out of the house
- You control the cartoon fun with interactive cut-scenes
Brand new and Sealed Nintendo DS & DS Lite Game. Backed by a 45-day guarantee.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: [price asin="B000H5U5DA"]
[[[ Spot It ]]]
- Contains four fast, challenging mini-party games in which all players play simultaneously
- Designed for all ages and packaged in a travel-size tin, Spot it develops visual perception and matching skills
- It supports quick mental processing and sharpens cognitive skills in a fun atmosphere
- The symbols are universal and easy to remember but the variety of imagery will challenge any eye
- Travel size
There is always one, and only one, matching symbol between any 2 cards in this party game. Spot it and you win! A sharp eye and a little bit of speed is all it takes to become a Spot it! master. Put your visual perception skills to the test with Spot It, a fun, fast-paced, and simple card game that everyone aged 7 years and up can enjoy. In a group of two to eight players, you’ll draw cards and match symbols, like light bulbs, snowmen, or puppies, but with one catch–only one matching symbol exi
List Price: $ 13.99
Price: [price asin="B0039S7NO6"]
Pay a Visit To AD Link with reference to Pro Flight Simulator -
Pro Flight Simulatorhttp://www.proflightsimulatorsuite.com/